Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time for an update?

Well I have this blog so I might as well add something to it, I am sure the masses must be dying to know what I'm up to :-).
Well, we had a bbq the other night as a Congrats to Sam for graduating her Nursing course and a Farewell to her and Marc Andre (and the pups) as they prepare to start a life in Churchill MB., it went very well, even though the slight drizzle turned into a downpour part way through dinner. I don't think it dampened peoples spirits (just their clothes). I think overall a good time was had by all.
My mountain biking is going pretty well so far this year, I moved up a category in the Ontario Cup series, I went from the Beginner Mens category to the Sport Masters Men Age 45-49 category, it may not sound like much but holy cow, I went from finishing in the top 10 of the group to finishing in the bottom 10, what a tough group, did I mention I race twice as far now?
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment